1. Orders outside the scope of services of the text service in accordance with these T&C in connection with the services of Supertext are not subject to these T&C. This includes in particular additional services such as DTP, printing, html files, etc. Such services will be agreed on separately.
2. The place of fulfillment for all contractual services is the registered office of Supertext in Zurich, Switzerland.
3. In case the parties have agreed on the written form, it shall also be satisfied via facsimile transmission.
4. Contracts concluded on the basis of these T&C are subject to Swiss law exclusively.
5. Zurich (Switzerland), the registered office of Supertext, is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes, claims or disagreements arising from or in connection with this contract, including its validity, invalidity, breach or cancellation.
6. In case individual provisions of this contract are ineffective or invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. The ineffective or invalid provision is to be replaced analogously by the relevant statutory provisions. The same applies to a regulatory loophole.